What can you do with shared scooters?
The electric shared scooters have made a significant advance in recent years. For example, in America alone, more than 40 million rides have been made with electric shared scooters in 2021.
The shared scooters from StapStep Sharing are owned by the operator and drive around in shared use. It works in the same way as sharing a car or bicycle. The electric scooters can be rented by using the StapstAPP.
How do you rent the StapStep?
- Download the StepsAPP ;
- Link a payment method to your account;
- Find the nearest StapStep in the app;
- Via the app you navigate to the StapStep and you unlock this step by clicking the QR code scan the scooter with the app;
- Before ending the ride, check whether you can park the scooter;
- Put the scooter back in the designated zone;
- End the ride via the StapstAPP. You will then see an overview of the route you have driven and the cost of your ride.